Tuesday, February 16, 2021

New Review! Cut Her Out in Little Stars by Daniele Kasper 4 Cranky Stars

 

Cut Her Out In Little StarsCut Her Out In Little Stars by Daniele Kasper
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


I really liked this story but I can only give it 4 stars because it was confusing at times. It is about time travel in a way.


The main character is a young lady named Cara who lives in NYC. She works for a telemarketing firm and has a boyfriend. He wants to marry her but she won't move in with him because she is unsure how she really feels. In her mind, there must be more to life. She wants adventure and the feeling of "swept me off my feet" love. Well, maybe she will get that someday. In the meantime, she must convince her boyfriend that she doesn't love him and to leave her alone. Off to work she goes and then it gets weird. The subway car derails and she blacks out in a bright blazing light. Oops, she wakes up in a strange place. Is she dead? I was sure this whole next part was going to end as being a dream. But I still fell in love with Caleb.


This is a must read for science fiction lovers but not so much for time travel followers. Give it a try,

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home