Tuesday, February 23, 2021

New Review! Nine Ways to Die by Jordan Elizabeth 5 Cranky Stars

 

Nine Ways to DieNine Ways to Die by Jordan Elizabeth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


This is a short novella but very entertaining. It is also very dark and sad.


Jan is a young teenager who has been ripped from her town and friends and brought to a small town called Memoir Falls. Why her Dad had to transfer jobs she'll never understand. The town is dead quiet. Nothing goes on here and no one likes her except Jean. Jean is her boyfriend. She can't let him meet her parents because they would never approve. So they sneak around, which isn't hard as they work all day and she never sees them. There are also some other kids but they are all of varying age and hang out once in a while. There is one little girl that seems to follow them around but she has never seen her parents.


Since this is a short story, there isn't much I can tell you without spoilers. I love to read these little stories, a lot is crammed into the story. The ending surprised me as I really didn't see it coming. I think the readers will enjoy it and shouldn't take more than two hours at most to read it. It's well written and concise. The relationships are understandable. Hope everyone enjoys it.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home