Tuesday, May 25, 2021

New Review! Crownless by M.H. Woodscourt 5 Cranky Stars

 

CrownlessCrownless by M.H. Woodscourt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 CRANKY STARS


I loved this amazing story. It was just enough different that I didn't feel like I was reading bits and pieces from other books which is common in this genre. It was also a "can't put down' type of story. The characters will steal your heart, especially little Rille.


KryTeer is the evil kingdom trying to conquer the world. The Blood Prince is the Emperor's son leading this campaign. Not everyone is who they appear to be and there are many surprises and twists to this story. Jinji is a wandering storyteller and plays a major role in this story. Magic is something forbidden and hidden in this world but it is present. I don't want to repeat all the characters as you can read their names in the synopsis at the listing for the book. The lands they travel through make you think of the Middle East with an Arabian Knights vibe to the country of KryTeer. Intrigue and mystery surround everything these characters encounter as we watch young Crown Prince Jetekesh of Amantier come into his own. He is stronger than his mother ever knew but at times you will want to reach out and slap him to tell him to grow up.


I thoroughly enjoyed this and I think most other readers will too.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home