Tuesday, May 25, 2021

New Review! Eternal Curse (The Cursed Series #1) by Kara Leigh Miller 5 Cranky Stars

 

Eternal Curse (The Cursed Series, #1)Eternal Curse by Kara Leigh Miller
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 CRANKY STARS


Why do I always find the books that are part of a series? This is book 1 of 6. I absolutely loved it.


It takes place in an area of New York State that I am very familiar with which made it even more enjoyable. The author does a great job of describing the area and it's waterfalls. The Adirondacks are a great place to set a novel of this type. Hint- vampires and witches! Our heroine just lost her mother in a car accident and since her birth father can't be found, she must relocate from Orlando, Florida to Keene Valley, New York. Talk about culture shock. Keene Valley kids go to school in one building that houses grades K through 12. Chloe is not happy she must live with her Aunt and Uncle. She has only met them once before now. Her cousin, Abby is just too bubbly and happy. But she has no other choice so she will make the best of it. Then to top it off, she must start a new school. She is almost eighteen and can't wait until that milestone so she can be independent. On the first day of school, she meets Trent. He is also a new student and gorgeous. Things are looking up for Chloe when he seems very interested in her. His brother, Jax is another story. Strange things start happening in the area and everyone at school is on edge.


I don't want to spoil this story. It was so good, I got the other five books loaded on my Kindle. You'll need tissues for this book, too. It is a tearjerker all the way through. I can't wait to read the rest of the books.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home