Tuesday, May 11, 2021

New Review! A Night in Prague by Linda Naush 3 Cranky Stars

 

A Night in Prague (Diamonds in the Rough, book 1)A Night in Prague by Linda Naush
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 CRANKY STARS


A decent attempt at a common story. Boy meets girl, they jump in bed. That is the crux of this story. The reader can tell right from the beginning what will happen next. It is well written and there is some suspense and secrets. However, it is just a short story that doesn't take long to read. I enjoyed the descriptions of the city of Prague itself but was disappointed in the outcome. I, personally, think more background is needed on the characters to draw the story out a little more.


Theo is an overworked businessman and Katie is a girl waiting for her Tinder date when they meet at a restaurant. Good start but the story needs something else. The ending offered a little hope but I don't think I'd bother buying the next book if it this short as well. It's not even a good beach read as the sex is too graphic for comfort. I'm sorry I can't say much more without giving away the whole story. This author does have potential though.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home