Sunday, March 27, 2022

New Review! Darkness Falls (In the Light of Day #3) by K.A. Graham 4 Cranky Stars

 

Darkness Falls (In The Light of Day book 3)Darkness Falls by K.A. Graham
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Did I want a Stacey book? Not really I hated her and didn't think she deserved redemption. Did K.A. Graham give it to me anyway? Yep she did.


Just like previous books it was gritty, sex fueled and full of revenge. Darkness Falls is Stacey and Chris' story. It's their fall from grace to their falling in love. Its how they became friends with Quinn and Micah and eventually Devin and Jackson. It's their redemption arc and I'm not mad about it. I actually enjoyed it. Kudos to you making me kind of like a hated character. Just a little not a lot.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home