Thursday, September 29, 2016

New Review! Pretty Stolen Dolls by Ker Dukey and K. Webster


Pretty Stolen Dolls (Pretty Stolen Dolls, #1)Pretty Stolen Dolls by Ker Dukey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***** 5 Stars *****

Holy.....what the....I'm speechless. Ok not really. I'm going to sing the praises of this book till the end of time. Gruesome and gory and oh so sexy.



Jade Phillips was a cynical girl who was taught to never trust the outside world. Monsters lurk in every dark and sunny place.



While out on her weekly excursion with her sister, Macy, she meets a handsome boy with curly locks and a beautiful trusting smile.



He's selling porcelain dolls at a local flea market. I know creepy right? I'm creeped out. He lures the girls with a false sense of friendship and the one time Jade trusts someone it fails her and Macy. For years they are kept as Benny's pretty dolls.



This is the story of a girl who makes a life for herself as a cop after tragedy to bring her own villain down. I felt I was on the rollercoaster that was Jade's life. Every flashback I felt, every current situation, I rallied with her. Several scenes made me cringe so bad I had to walk away and take a breath.



Yet, it's not all blood and gore and crazy moments. There's love and self discovery. The need to seek revenge and the need to right so many wrongs.



I highly recommend this book to anyone!! Please read it. Don't make this crankster suffer alone!!

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home