Thursday, May 31, 2018

New Review! Mask Beneath Her Face by Rafael Chandler 5 Cranky Stars

Mask Beneath Her FaceMask Beneath Her Face by Rafael Chandler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


The way this book started let me know that it was going to be different from any other book that I have read. This is a nod to the horror/slasher films that were done in the late 80s. You know the movies that would scare you half to death. That is the opening chapter of this book. I really like how it’s told in different points of view.


I really felt a connection to Bobbi, Jesse, and Cris. Each had their own backstory, and each played a crucial role in the story. The author did a fantastic job of scaring the hell out of me with this story. The gore, the guts, and the twists and turns of this story had me glued to the pages.


I will recommend this story to others who enjoy horror novels. Meanwhile, I’m gonna go hide in my safe spot until I can get over my fear.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home