Tuesday, August 21, 2018

New Review! Bring Me Back Here by A.M. Guilliams 5 Cranky Stars

Bring Me Back HereBring Me Back Here by A.M. Guilliams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


This is an emotionally gripping story of true love and tragedy. It talks about very real subject matter with style and grace. From page one I was hooked.


Ainsleigh is finally coming home after 4 years away at college. She's scared and nervous to face the past that almost destroyed her. One thing never changed and that was where she called home.


Gentry has loved Ainsleigh most of his life. They were not supposed to be together as their families feud rivals the Hatfields and the McCoys. They followed their hearts until tragedy struck and created a canyon between them.


I loved the emotional aspects of this story and how the author wrote about them. It was as if I was experiencing the same pain. I can't tell you when was the last time that I cried this hard or cheered on the characters in a book. Great job A.M. Guillams and I look forward to exploring more of your books.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home