Thursday, August 16, 2018

New Review! Big Mountain by Penny Wylder 3.5 Cranky Stars

Big Mountain: A Secret Baby RomanceBig Mountain: A Secret Baby Romance by Penny Wylder
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Cranky Stars


This book definitely needs a heat index warning. So much heat I had to crank up the AC. The author definitely made the chemistry implode between Jenna and Gil


Jenna travels to the tiny village of Bailey to cover their festival for the publication she works for. Photography is her passion and she is looking forward to slowing down a bit. She never expected Gil or his scorching good looks. She never expected to be part of a murder investigation either.


Gil loves his slow paced life in Smalltown USA. He is a batchelor through and through and has no want to change his status. He does, however, set his sights on Jenna and plans to show his own brand of hospitality between the sheets. Neither one knows what hits them, or what to do with the chemistry boiling between them.


This book has everything including the kitchen sink. This author does know how to write a steamy scene, the only issue I had was that they became redundant. Each scene a different variation of the previous. I found myself skipping over them towards the end. I did like the story line and the suspense as well as the characters. Bailey seems like a town I'd love to live in complete with the crazy residents.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home