Tuesday, September 18, 2018

New Review! Abducted (The Dangerous Distractions #1) by Samantha Keith 4 Cranky Stars

Abducted (The Dangerous Distractions #1)Abducted by Samantha Keith
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I would call it well balanced. It had enough of all of the elements to keep me interested. There was romance, thrills, suspense, sex, and comedy all in balance.


I thought the characters each had their own personalities which is very important to me. Underdeveloped characters can kill a book or make me not care about them. Without quirks and personality, why would we care?


I found myself wanting to read the next book in the series immediately. The only “criticism” that I would give is to the heroine of the story. She came across as a damsel in distress a few too many times. She had to be rescued a lot. Other than that, I had no complaints. I look forward to reading more of her material.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home