Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Fragments of Ash (A Modern Fairytale #7) by Katy Regnery 5 Cranky Stars

Fragments of Ash (A Modern Fairytale, #7)Fragments of Ash by Katy Regnery
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Ashley is the daughter of a famous supermodel who has battled some serious addictions. Ashley is forced to live with the lie her mother has told about their relationship. When a tragic event happens, Ashley is stunned to realize that her stepfather has plans for her. But there is a secret about Ashley that he does not know. Ohhhh the suspense.


Since Ashley has almost no one to turn to, she turns to her mom’s former BFF. Can I just say how much I love him? Ashley leaves it to someone else to tell her stepfather that she isn’t his sister in law as he thought but rather his step-daughter. DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! Once she escapes his evil clutches, people are coming up dead in the wake of her disappearance. The poor girl meets a hottie who automatically hates her on site. Or does he?


I really enjoyed the story. The plot was amazing. The drama was suspenseful. I only yelled at the story about three hundred times because I was scared for her. The character dynamic was amazing. There was character growth and a few surprise twists that you would not see coming. I will recommend this story to others.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home