Tuesday, October 9, 2018

New Review! The Cowboy by Ally Prince 3 Cranky Stars

The CowboyThe Cowboy by Ally Prince
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 Cranky Stars


Penny has loved Mason for as long as she can remember. She finally acts on this attraction only to leave for college after. When Penny comes face to face with danger she high tails it back home and to Mason.


Mason gave his heart to Penny lock stock and barrel and he doesn't want it back. His life is planned out with Penny in every part of it. The only road block is that Penny is his best friends baby sister.


This is a really quick read that I wish was longer. The subject matter and storyline deserved more and, frankly, needed it. I felt like I was missing big chunks of the story and actually reread a lot of it. The characters are amazing and I would love to see them developed more.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home