Thursday, October 11, 2018

New Review! One Wild Ride (Hollywood Chronicles #2) by A.L. Jackson and Rebecca Shae 4.5 Cranky Stars

One Wild Ride (Hollywood Chronicles, #2)One Wild Ride by A.L. Jackson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


We’ve all heard the saying I’d tap that, or I’d hit that. Elle Ward took that way too literally when she hit Kassius on his motorcycle. In her defense she was too busy staring at a billboard of chiseled abs and drool worthy face when she backed into the mystery man. When his helmet comes off she realizes who that handsome face belongs to. The man on the ground writhing in pain. Palm meet face.


Elle has been burned by a wanna be movie star using her to get his next big role. Her father is a famed director that everyone wants to know. Her heart is now tucked behind a very large concrete wall and a career that is all her own and she is just going through the motions. She has a tendency to zone out and when she hits a guy on a motorcycle she doesn’t expect it to be life changing. She struggles with him and old habits become hard to break.


Kassius is a male model with his face plastered on billboards and heck even the sides of buses yet he’s striving for more. He wants to make it on the big screen. When an accident lands him with a broken ankle he thinks the girl standing over him is an angel. He uses this to his advantage and really has no idea who Elle Ward is and falls for her. Her past issues meet his present opportunities will it be enough to keep her?


If you don’t love handsome swoon worthy guys with a big heart this book isn’t for you. If you don’t love a female lead who can make it on her own this isn’t for you. If instant love isn’t your thing this book isn’t for you. You’d be a fool to not take a chance on this story though. I’m a fan of A.L. Jackson and haven’t read anything yet by Rebecca Shae but I will now. The chemistry between Elle and Kas is off the charts. All the alluding to the big bang is enough to keep you on the edge of your seat.


Kas is a book boyfriend for the ages. I mean sexy abs and a heart of gold? Yes please. I will admit at times Elle annoyed me, but I got why she was so guarded. This was book two in this series, but I didn’t even know till I was finished. I can’t wait to see where else this series goes or I hope it at least goes somewhere else.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home