Thursday, October 11, 2018

New Review! Two Hearts One Stone by Leslie Scott 4 Cranky Stars

Two Hearts, One Stone (Boots and Babies)Two Hearts, One Stone by Leslie Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


There's only a few things that can bring a self proclaimed playboy to its knees and Emmie is running a close second to.... a baby.


His strung out sisters baby.

His niece and she is sick.

Stone's only option is to get Dr.Feelgood herself to help baby Maddie out.


This story was adorable. The characters were fun and relatable and I love seeing a playboy brought to his knees. The only thing that bugged me is that it could use another edit. Other than that I would love to read more from this author.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home