Tuesday, November 6, 2018

New Review! Daughter of Souls and Silence (Rogue Ethereal #2) by Annie Anderson 4.5 Cranky Stars

Daughter of Souls & Silence (Rogue Ethereal, #2)Daughter of Souls & Silence by Annie Anderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


I wish I could be like Max. Stare danger in the face, laugh, snap my fingers and wait for the inevitable explosion of mayhem.


Max is trying to make sense of her life. She feels that she should leave town and start somewhere new. Everyone seems to be keeping secrets and she’s not sure where to turn. When she is tasked with killing her father and saving her estranged mother, she remains defiant till the bitter end. Amidst all this she is still struggling with her feelings about Ian. Aiden acts like he’d rather see her dead then with his brother. She learns a secret that has been long kept and now she really feels out of sorts.


I’ve said it before I love Maxima. She has a heart under all that rough exterior. She just needs someone to love her and while she acts like she doesn’t deep down she is lonely. I wanted to see more of Ian dang it! I know this is Max’s story, but I just love his strength and well him in general. He is going through a transition as and I hope it works out in the next book. I like that Max is faced with some life altering decisions. It gave the story some more depth. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this book!! I know everything Annie Anderson writes will be a journey full of action and heart. I have a lady crush on Maxima and Annie! I can’t wait to see where the next adventure takes us.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home