Tuesday, November 27, 2018

New Review! Pieces of You by Kate Benson 5 Cranky Stars

Pieces of YouPieces of You by Kate Benson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars

Ava is broken emotionally. She has dealt with the loss of a parent from an early age, and then she was in an abusive relationship. She finally escapes that and heads back home to the small town she escaped from. From the jump, it’s like she has no allies. Until Mary and Nate come into her life.


Have several boxes of tissues ready when you embark on this emotional rollercoaster. Trust me, you will thank me for this. Kate Benson is one of the few authors that gets the realness of a battered woman. Not a lot of authors get this part right as they think the heroine should rush right into the next relationship. Nate and Ava have been beaten down by life, and once they get back up, they get dealt another life shattering blow.


I really loved this book, I will recommend it to others. I cannot wait to read more from the author.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home