Thursday, November 8, 2018

New Review! The Sound of Home (Langley Park #2) by Krista Sandor 5 Cranky Stars

The Sound of Home (Langley Park #2)The Sound of Home by Krista Sandor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Em is the most accomplished musician to hit Langley, Kansas, hell probably the world. Her whole life became touring the globe and performing for Queens. When Em goes home for one last hurrah before college an accident turns her world upside down.


Michael has loved Em since birth. When she comes back to town after 12 years he's determined to get her back and help solve the mystery surrounding her accident. He isn't willing to give up on her as they're better together, always.


I loved the mystery and suspense of this book. The characters were fully flawed and relatable. I kept asking myself would I do that and I know I would. Em is such a strong and determined character. Kudos to Krista Sandor for an amazing story.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home