Thursday, November 1, 2018

New Review! The Weekend Getaway by E.S. McMillian 1 Cranky Star

The Weekend GetawayThe Weekend Getaway by E.S. McMillan
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

1 Cranky Star


Life is full of responsibility and for a wife and mother it's a thankless job. Add to that an ailing mom and a husband who doesn't appreciates you and you definitely need a weekend away.


Leah secluded herself away from her life in a hotel room when an unexpected visitor shows up. Leah throws caution to the wind to be ravished by a man.


Honestly this book ticked on one thing I'm absolutely against and that's cheating on your spouse. While I could overlook that as this is erotic fiction, the erotic aspect fell flat as well.


Even a short story or novella needs depth and description in order for the reader to connect with the story. I didn't feel that connection at it was just too short.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home