Tuesday, April 23, 2019

New Review! Small Town Storm by Allie Harrison 4 Cranky Stars

Small Town StormSmall Town Storm by Allie Harrison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


This book jumped right into action with a home invasion, drugs, sex and the storm of the century. After I took a breath and read on there was a terrible car accident and a hero to the rescue. I seriously could not put this book down.
>

The small town of Mossy Point is being attacked by more than just the storm and Chief of Police Mac is determined to protect and serve.


I loved the suspense and the detailed events. Everything was connected in some way but left me guessing until the end. While the entire book was amazing the ending fell a little flat for me. It was GO GO GO and then everything was over. With that said I am definitely looking forward to more from this author.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home