Thursday, May 30, 2019

New Review! Art of Death (Curse Breakers #1) by Becca Vincenza 5 Cranky Stars

Art of Death (Curse Breakers #1)Art of Death by Becca Vincenza
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


I really really enjoyed this book. It was perfectly paced and balanced. The protagonist was fully fleshed out. I really got a good sense of her as a person. Rowan became real to me. The plot is original and exciting. It ends on a great cliffhanger leading into the next book, which I totally intend on reading.


The supporting characters were all well written. They each seem to have secrets and nuances that are just waiting to be revealed and I am looking forward to that revelation.


I give this book 5 out of 5 stars. Now excuse me while I go download her next book.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home