Thursday, August 15, 2019

New Review! Reckless (Damaged and Destroyed #1) by Lacey Heart 3.5 Cranky Stars

Reckless: Damaged & DestroyedReckless: Damaged & Destroyed by Lacey Heart
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Cranky Stars


Ok I know this one was setting us up for book two, but it was just ok for me.


I kept waiting for some insight as to why Rixon is a cold-hearted bastard and Amber supposedly hates men but I’m hoping that’s cleared up in the next book. I didn’t understand how Amber could be so anti man then drop her panties like she did. Rixon but I’m sorry I saw nothing redeeming about him and maybe that’s the way it’s supposed to be. This book seemed short and naughty but there is a bigger story here. I can’t even comment on the characters personality because I’m not sure who they are supposed to be. I wanted to like it it had it’s moments but all in all I’m just left feeling very okkkkkk sure about it. Don’t hate me!! I’m going read book two now for hopefully some answers.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home