Tuesday, February 11, 2020

New Review! Accidental Arrangment by Stephie Walls 3.5 Cranky Stars

Accidental ArrangementAccidental Arrangement by Stephie Walls
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Cranky Stars


I’m not going to lie, I didn’t care for Analeise in the first few chapters. At first. She was not likeable. She was the uptight “I want to speak to the manager” type. As the story progressed though it became obvious why she was like that. It set the stage for some really good character development. I was quite impressed with her transformation.


Gavin, however, was one dimensional. He had no edge. We never really get to know him. He’s cookie cutter perfect. Too perfect. All in all it was an OK read. I’m giving this a 3.5 out of 5 stars.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home