Tuesday, February 11, 2020

New Review! Sex and Other Shiny Objects (Boyfriend Material #2) by Lauren Blakely 5 Cranky Stars

Sex and Other Shiny Objects (Boyfriend Material #2)Sex and Other Shiny Objects by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Piper is a strong independent woman with a caring heart. She has been hurt by love in the past and is guarded now but finally she's trying to get back in the dating scene.


Tristan is Piper's best guy friend yet he can't seem to let go of the one kiss they shared back in college. The timing has always been off for them so now they've settled into the friend zone. When Piper asks Tristan for the ultimate favor he jumps on it. Knowing how hard it will be to keep feelings out of it he jumps in heart first.


This story is so funny and I love that the romance tropes were tested. Everyone who loves romance books needs to read this. Lauren Blakley hit it out of the park with this book and had me laughing so hard I almost peed myself. I'll never look at another stair or bathtub scene again.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home