Thursday, July 30, 2020

New Review! Queen of Fate and Fire (Rogue Ethereals #6) by Annie Anderson 5 Cranky Stars

Queen of Fate & Fire (Rogue Ethereal, #6)Queen of Fate & Fire by Annie Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Max needs a vacation, a tropical beach, a book, a quiet space, and her husband because girl has been through it. Heck Max might even need some serious meds because I can’t imagine what’s going on in her head over the course of the series but of course she is a magical being and I am not. Through the series we’ve seen Max go from a one woman show with very little family to becoming the daughter of Chaos and gaining a family she cobbled together from her misfit friends. It hasn’t all been about discovering family it's also been about big losses and some equally big gains. I can’t believe Max is ending here with Queen of Fate and Fire but it’s time for Max to rest.


Max is told she must find Dusan before the blood moon or the fae realm will be no more. Thinking she can just trick Alistair and her family into staying behind she sets off for a wild goose chase to find him, but she doesn’t get far. Many people have her back including her mother and grandmother to name a few. This ragtag group sets out to save a realm and their species but are dealt the ultimate surprise. They dodge a David Bowie type labyrinth minus the aforementioned David Bowie, a cyclops, several Gods and Goddess, creepy fish things and a water dragon to just name a few. This is the perfect book for it all to end.


I’m sad but I’m happy Max is finally getting her me time. She has kept me entertained with her antics. I wish that if I was a magical being, I’d be kicking butt like her. She has made us laugh with her quick quips and made us sad as she loses those she loves. This book does have a very awesome ending so it’s not all doom and gloom. Thank you, Annie Anderson, for giving us one kick butt heroine in a book world where there aren’t too many. We will always love the blue haired Massima!


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home