Monday, September 28, 2020

New Review! Dead To Me (Grave Talkers #1) by Annie Anderson 5 Cranky Stars

Dead to Me (Grave Talker, #1)Dead to Me by Annie Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


I know when I read a book by Ms. Anderson, I know there will be a kick butt female lead and a side characters that you’ll root for. Her books always get me out of a reading funk especially when I need a genre change. Dead to Me introduced me to Darby and while they had her chasing the bad guy it also did some world building for what I hope will be a fun new series.


Darby is a police officer with some extra razzle dazzle in her arsenal. You see Darby can speak and sense the dead it’s part of why she has the best closing rate on cases in her precinct. Only person who knows her secret is her partner J and her dad. She has a constant sidekick of an Irish man in a top hat named Hildebrandt. Her life was going simply fine until a high school bully winds up dead with Darby’s card on her. A man shows up claiming to be the FBI but there is something more to Bishop than meets the eye. Together Darby discovers who she really is and they set out to nab the bad guy or woman before more people end up hurt.


I breezed through this book I liked it that much. I can’t wait to see where Darby ends up in future books. I really liked Bishop. He meant well I’m sure and he seems to have a sweet spot for her. Hildy was a laugh but come on dude help the girl out. I liked that J really stuck by his friend no matter what. Dead to Me is a good start and I hope everyone picks this up and enjoys this story.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home