Tuesday, September 22, 2020

New Review! Loathe Thy Neighbor (Roomate Romps Series) by Teagan Hunter 4.5 Cranky Stars

Loathe Thy Neighbor: Roommate RompsLoathe Thy Neighbor: Roommate Romps by Teagan Hunter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


First, I want to say that dedication is everything. Being a Supernatural fan since day one it’s going to be hard to say goodbye (this is where we fire op the Boys 2 Men song) I might pull a River White and break out my oldest jogging pants and my holiest shirt to mourn this show ending. We’ll always have reruns and memories of the boys. This isn’t a review of my favorite show though. This is the review of this funny aww shucks book written by Teagan Hunter.


River has always hated Dean and loved pie. Not Dean Winchester but Dean Evans her neighbor who has an emotional support turtle. Ok Dean says he is Leo’s emotional support handler, but I digress the dude carries a turtle around. River owns her own business and an awesome cat Morris. Her favorite pastime is going to The Gravy Train to partake in their awesome pies. Seriously she almost ganked an old man for the last piece of pie. They have a constant war going on with neither one being able to say why they hate each other. When Deans apartment becomes unlivable, she lets him stay with her. We can all guess what happens next between the neighbors who hate each other.


These two got along like a barn on fire but you can see all the tension bubbling under the surface. I liked the wholesome relationship between Dean and Leo. You don’t really expect an emotional support turtle but ok. River was feisty I’ll give her that. I mean I might shank someone for a donut before pie. All in all another Teagan Hunter winner that is certain to make you laugh and throw your hands shouting finally when the couple pulls their heads out their butts and admit they like each other.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home