Monday, September 28, 2020

New Review! Storm Damage by C.P. Smith 5 Cranky Stars

Storm DamageStorm Damage by C.P. Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


When Logan Storm discharged from the Army he was lost. Searching for peach wherever he went with his dog Max. When his path crosses with Skylar and her brothers he finally found it. Skylar is struggling to keep it together. Between being the sole guardian of her two brothers and running her dad's bar she finds herself losing ground fast when Storm stumbles upon them.


This book is by far the best read I've had this year. CP Smith grabbed ahold of my soul and honestly I don't want it back. These characters have burrowed into my heart. I feel like I had an out of body experience and joined this town. Do yourself a favor and buy this book, hell, buy all of her books. You won't be sorry.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home