Thursday, September 30, 2021

New Review! Grave Watch (Soul Reader #3) by Annie Anderson 5 Cranky Stars

 

Grave Watch (Soul Reader, #3)Grave Watch by Annie Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


I'm sad. My little dark heart is sad but it ended in the best way. Sloan and her love and finding her long lost relative. It had all I hoped for.


Sloane has just suffered a major blow to the Night Watch and they are still recovering when a knock sounds on their door. It's someone Sloane would have never thought existed. She needs to help stop her brother Essex once and for all. Along with her group and some new friends they team up but it's not without a major loss.


I'm sad this is over. I'm ready for new adventures and new characters though. I love Sloane and Bastian. I even grew to love Azrael for all his mishaps and faults. Another winning series by Annie Anderson

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home