Monday, January 10, 2022

New Review! Dead Shift (Grave Talker #4) by Annie Anderson 5 Cranky Stars

 

Dead Shift (Grave Talker, #4)Dead Shift by Annie Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


I swear we need a petition to protect Annie's characters. She puts them through the ringer and this time wasn't any different. Darby is out there just trying to live her life. She's grieving and also in charge of something she never wanted to be a part of.


Darby Adler is finding family in people she never knew about and love with Bishop at her side. If only her life would calm down. Except a blazing fireball sets off a chain of events in Darby's life and ends not too well.


Oops Darby did it again just call her Britney. This book was a ride. I adore this series but I'm honestly scared how the next one will go. In a good way but still scared.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home