Monday, May 9, 2016

New Review! 18 by JA Huss, 4 Cranky Stars



Synopsis:


Eighteen is hard.
And so is Mateo Alesci.
He’s hard to read, hard to predict, hard in every way that counts. He wants things from me.
Dirty things, nasty things, forbidden things.
And I have to give in.
His attention is completely inappropriate, but I can’t say no. The way he looks at me… the way he watches me through my bedroom window… the way he drags me deeper and deeper into his completely forbidden fantasy world just… turns me on. 
He knows it turns me on.
He holds all the power. He holds all the cards.
He holds my entire future in his hands.
And I have to give in.
Because Mr. Alesci is my teacher.
And I need everything he’s offering.


Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/review/RKBKCN0XN43FP/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1632960953

Review:


This student/teacher story took me for a ride into the world of sexy and naughty goodness. Shannon has had a rough go at life, and recently turning 18, it’s about to go from crazy to insane. Choices have been made for her unwillingly, and past tragedies have led her down a crap road.

In order to graduate, she has to study overtime, which leads her to the classroom of sexy, sinful and domineering Mateo. He literally blows her mind with his so-called teaching style, and constantly has her questioning reality.

Things aren’t what they seem, and Mateo falls for Shannon, even though it seems wrong in so many eyes. He’s got the creepy stalker image down pat, but also shows us the “I would die for you” man, and it’s sexy as heck. He helps Shannon to love herself, be who she really is, even when she thought it was never possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home