Sunday, October 30, 2016

New Review! The Revolution by S.L. Scott, 3.5 Cranky Stars

The RevolutionThe Revolution by S.L. Scott
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



*** 3.5 Cranky Stars ***

Kaz is a guitar player in a rock band. While not in the direct spotlight, ladies are still mesmerized by him. They are so far off his radar because only one girl matters to him. Someone he met a year ago and has had limited contact with.



Lara is an interior designer with a celebrity client list a mile long and a heart that only wants to see the good in people. The book starts with her dating a famous MLB player. Boy, does that turn to crap fast.



In her time of need, she turns to Kaz and they develop a relationship. They are so perfect together, but issues stand in the way.



I liked this book I truly did, but it had so much going on. At times, I felt the book could have ended it didn't. It would explore another topic with like three chapters till the end. It was information overload.



I can't speak for someone in that type of relationship, but I struggled with how Lara thought the ex was a good person. Maybe that's how it's rationalized, but it didn't work for me.



All in all it was good at its core. The story had great potential and the characters had heart.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home