Saturday, December 24, 2016

New Review! The Fine Line Between Love and Hate: part two by Ashley Erin, 5 Cranky Stars

The Fine Line Between Love and Hate: part twoThe Fine Line Between Love and Hate: part two by Ashley Erin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***** 5 stars *****



Attack of the Gnomes.



It's Gnomageddon in part 2. Evie has found a way to get under Charlie's skin and it's becoming a wild ride. There's lawn Gnomes everywhere in various compromising situations and positions and Charlie's orderly world is now chaos.



I am falling in love with all the characters Ashley Erin thought up. Everyone is different yet they all fit.



This is becoming a very addictive read and I'll be recommending these books to all of my book friends.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home