Saturday, January 14, 2017

New Review! Easy by Jordan S. Gray, 4.5 Cranky Stars

Easy (Labeled #2)Easy by Jordan S. Gray
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

**** 4.5 Cranky Stars ****



Wow...what did I just read?



Easy is the next book after “Prude” and man, it’s a complete reversal to Ms Gray’s debut novel. We read about sweet, innocent Becca in book one and I fell in love with her. This one however is all about Shayler and she does not have an innocent cell inside or outside her luscious body!



Did I fall in love with this book?



Hell, yeah!



The story starts off where Prude ended, Becca and Derek are together and their love is making Shayler nauseated. So much so that she needed to find a man to vent out her frustrations on. Bed partners had always been easy for Shayler. All she had to do was flash her sexy smile, crook her finger and men come running.



Or they did, until a hot geek named David crossed her path.



Suddenly, the tables are turned and Shayler found herself being blocked left and right and curiously attracted to somebody completely out of her league.



I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I can’t remember the number of times I yelled “No, Shayler! NO!” as I read through her shenanigans. All the characters I came to love from book 1 were all present making it feel like a happy reunion. Also, the setting is so current, every person so relatable making me feel like I was actually part of the story instead of a spectator.



And David...this guy not only made me fall in love with him, he also made me smile. He’s such a wonder.



If you want to laugh, cringe, squirm, feel HOT and finish a book with a smile on your face...look no further and grab this marvel from Jordan S Gray.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home