Sunday, March 5, 2017

New Review! Saving Eva by Jennifer Sivec, 5 Cranky Stars

Saving EvaSaving Eva by Jennifer Sivec
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

Thank your lucky stars that you can get the whole series at once now. This series is amazing and highly recommend. I will try to do the final book justice with this review but if I were you I'd just buy the series now.



There's so many characters in this series but I never once got lost in translation. Adam is still plagued by guilt and Eva is trying to start her life out as an adult. The series starts with Brynn as a young girl and shows all the challenges and pain that she's endured. The pain and challenges continue and keep you turning pages. I don't want to ruin the series by giving anything away so I'm going to keep this vague.




Nothing is what it seems. No one is immune to the pain, danger and the suspense that keeps you connected to this story. Jennifer Sivec did an amazing job with series and I can't recommend it enough.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home