Wednesday, March 1, 2017

New Review! Tapping the Billionaire by Max Monroe, 5 Cranky Stars

Tapping the Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #1)Tapping the Billionaire by Max Monroe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***** 5 Cranky Stars *****


It all starts with a pic of Hunchcock of Notre Dame and the TapNext dating app....
Kline is a self made billionaire who got his start by introducing the world to his TapNext dating app. Now owner of Brooks Media he has it all until he finally notices his employee, Georgia. All his self proclaimed rules of staying professional with his employees are thrown out the window when he discovers her curvy self.



Georgia Cummings is a complete professional at work yet often finds herself daydreaming about her boss. Her roommate dubbed him "Big Dicked Brooks" and from the look of him she knows it's true. She knows that she has to keep things professional but a girl can dream right?



It's been a long time since a book made me laugh this hard. The characters are quirky, fun and sexy. Max Monroe did an amazing job of pulling me in and allowing me to feel like part of the story. These are characters that I can see myself being friends with.



If you're looking for an intriguing feel good read then grab your copy today. I can't wait to read more from this author.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home