Friday, May 5, 2017

New Review! Magnolia Grove by J.B. McGee, 4.5 Cranky Stars

Magnolia Grove (The Complete Series)Magnolia Grove by J.B. McGee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***** 4.5 Cranky Stars *****

I originally read these novellas as they came out and I had to wait at least a month in between to get the whole story. When I found out that they would be combined into one set I jumped at the chance to see these sexy stories in a different light. I wasn't disappointed and I learned why I was hot for Holden all over again.



Camellia Spencer was a society girl. Raised in the life that women were seen and not heard. Marry the perfect man and live the perfect cookie cutter life. You will join the board and be a member of the prestigious country club. Outwardly she does it all but inside she is anything but the perfect woman. The country club holds it's annual fundraiser and Cammie is chosen to be auctioned off for a dream date. It's here we are introduced to Holden Masters. Him and Cammie have a past one that was they both thought would take them places.



Holden Masters has it all or so it appears the one thing lacking from his life is Camellia Spencer. She has captured him since they were teenagers and since then he's loved her from afar. His life is marred by tragedy and everyone feels he isn't good enough for the society. He sets out to prove himself at the country club charity event. An event that helps him reconnect with Cammie and their once burning passion.



These are some sexy stories y'all. They take us on a journey to the past and the present in four steamy stories. The passion and off the charts sexy times between Cammie and Holden will having you fanning yourself. If two people are meant to be it's them two.



I really adored these books and I think it's not a full on 5 star but bordering is for my own selfish reason of wanting to dig deeper into these twos lives. JB McGee manages to give us such a sweet sexy story in such a short span. Nothing feels rushed and it's all executed nicely. Another win for this talented lady.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home