Tuesday, May 23, 2017

New Review! Maneater by Aleya Michelle, 3.5 Cranky Stars

ManEaterManEater by Aleya Michelle
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



*** 3.5 Cranky Stars ***

Oh oh here's she comes! Jemma is a maneater. Ok now that that's out the way let's get to the rest of this review.



Jemma is a party girl a girl who had her heart shattered. She lives life with the motto of a man can do it why can't I? She enjoys her no strings lifestyle. On one of her nights out she meets Dan. She just wants a romp in the sack while he wants so much more.



Dan is a guy who knows what he wants. He has the perfect established life but he wants more. He meets Jemma and has to have her. He sets out to win her heart and won't take no for an answer.



I wish I could say I loved this book or even liked it a lot. It was just ok for me. It didn't have a lot of depth and maybe that's the point. It's a fun fluffy read with steamy sex scenes, witty banter and some drama tossed in for the sake of drama. Jemma at times was really annoying and needed a reality check. It seemed like a quick read and would be good for someone who wants a fluffy story.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home