Thursday, October 5, 2017

New Review! Ashes to Memories by Annie Anderson 5 Cranky Stars

Ashes to Memories (Ashes to Ashes, #5)Ashes to Memories by Annie Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Ashes to Memories picks up where Smoldering Ashes leaves us. We see Nicola and Kyle trying to forge ahead with their life but sadly life isn't always easy in a family of Etherials.


Nicola is struggling with her memory and her sight. Guilt eats at her when she sees Kyle. She wonders why he would still love her after all she did even if it truly wasn't her? As the pieces of her world fall into place she discovers some unlikely allies in her midst. Determined to keep her misfit family safe she will make sacrifices all in the name of good.


Kyle has always loved Nicola. She is a vital part of his soul and he will never give up on her. He always has the constant worry that he isn't enough for her and that he doesn't have what it takes to keep her safe. When another threat looms they set out for answers only to discover that certain choices from his past come to his present life. Things he never even knew about.


I anticipated this story so much. I needed to know how Nicola and Kyle played out. I've always loved Kyle. He is such a sweet loving badarse. He will go to great lengths to protect his woman and his makeshift family. Nicola plain and simple is an awesome chick. Despite what she endures she never gives up. She will always right her wrongs and fight on the side of good.


I tried to make this book last but sadly I devoured in less than 2 days. I have always loved this whole series and It always gets me out of my book funks. Annie Anderson keeps you intrigued from start to finish. I need more!!

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home