Tuesday, November 14, 2017

New Review! Enough by Danielle Norman 5 Cranky Stars

Enough  (Iron Orchids #1)Enough by Danielle Norman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky stars


Ariel is very independent and completely happy by herself. For as long as she remembers she was taking care of her mom. After her mom passed she moved to Florida to start over and to finally get a life. When a trip to the mall ends up with an attempted abduction a hero shows up in the form of off duty officer Kayson.


Kayson is a man's man. He's a motorcycle cop and a damn good one at that. He loves his Greek family and cherishes his friends. A trip to the mall brings him face to face with the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. She's his destiny only she doesn't know it...yet.


This is the first book I've read from this author and most certainly won't be the last. I got sucked into the suspense and romance as well as the comedic situations Ariel found herself in. When I read the last page I wasn't ready for it to end which prompted me to read it again. This Cranky reviewer highly recommends this book and author.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home