Thursday, November 9, 2017

New Review! Stockholm Sexy 3 by Logan Keys 5 Cranky Stars

Stockholm Sexy IIIStockholm Sexy III by Logan Keys
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Deidra is still a deadly force and this time fighting her heart as well as the enemies in her midst. She's learning who's on her side and who is against her. She deals with some very real losses while trying to save as many as she can.


This installment of SS3 pulled at my heart strings. Logan Keys pulled out all the stops. I wanted to shield Dee from all the heartache but I feel Dee could take me down with one arm tied behind her back. I have a clear view of who I want her to be with and how I think her life should be but knowing Ms. Keys she'll pull the rug out from under us and leaving us gasping for more. Bring on number four!


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home