Tuesday, November 28, 2017

New Review! Spicy Sweets by AM Willard 5 Cranky Stars

Spicy Sweets (A Taste of Love, #4)Spicy Sweets by A.M. Willard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Natasha's life revolves around work and her lists. Oh and her baby, her car that's being held hostage at Diesel's shop. With the help of her bestie Morgan and one promised date with her cars captor she finally gets her baby back.


Diesel owns his own garage and is good at what he does. He get knocked for a loop when Natasha storms in like she owns the place. Just one encounter and he's done for. Add in sweet little Cassidy, Diesel's daughter and Natasha will agree to almost anything for these two. A whirlwind romance and some sticky situations make this an amazing book to read.


As with the other three books in this series the friendships are the cornerstone and foundation of their lives. I loved the interaction between characters and how when each found their HEA the men were integrated into the group. Their tight knit group of 4 grew by leaps and bounds. Of the four books in this series I loved this one best. I felt pulled into the story and the emotions evoked within me make this an absolute must read. I laughed and cried and by the end my heart was pieced back together. Kudos to author AM Willard for writing such an amazing ending to a great series.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home