Tuesday, December 12, 2017

New Review! Fated Hope by Sariah Skye 4 Cranky Stars

Fated Hope (The Fated Saga, #3)Fated Hope by Sariah Skye
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Fated Hope (The Fated Saga Book 3) by Sariah Skye is the best of the series. I love a story that gives good plot twists and turns. Sariah Skye knows how to keep the readers enthralled with the saga of Leo and the others.


The action, drama, and suspense was on point. The story was easy to follow. That ending though threw me for a loop. I almost threw my iPad several times. I had to re-read the ending a few times to make sure that my eyes weren’t playing tricks on me.


I am not saying this to be mean, but please work on the formatting issues. They tend to take the reader or at least me out of the story.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home