Tuesday, December 12, 2017

New Review! Fated Souls by Sariah Skye 3 Cranky Stars

Fated Souls (The Fated Saga #1)Fated Souls by Sariah Skye
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 Cranky Stars


Fated Souls (The Fated Saga Book 1) by Sariah Skye was an interesting book to read. It was my first shifter book, so I didn’t know what to expect. The main female character is a rare dragon breed and has left her home to live as a human.


Fate has plenty of surprises in store for Leorah. She has a chance encounter (or so she believes) with Gabriel O’Donnell. There is a reason as to why they are attracted to one another. I loved that Leorah was a strong female lead. I loved that there was action, drama, and suspense in the story. The story was easy to follow.


The formatting errors and typos took me out of the story. There were some inconsistences with timing in the book, but I overlooked that. I will recommend this series to ones that like paranormal shifter stories.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home