Tuesday, January 23, 2018

New Review! Logan by Morgan Campbell 5 Cranky Stars

Logan (Bully, #3)Logan by Morgan Campbell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


I have loved the Bully series since I first got my hands on Grayson. Morgan Campbell made me realize that male male romances are my jam. I’ve read them in the past but Ms. Campbell has such a way with words and filling these stories with not only heartache and drama and loads of sexy times but love heart wrenching all-consuming love.


Logan thinks his life is on track. He has the perfect husband and the perfect job. They have made grand plans for their future. Logan isn’t all smiles and light though he is suffering from a bad case of PTSD and has been having relapses. His fears come to light when his whole world is shattered by a man called The Judge. He’s now on a mission while trying to keep his ever growing yet always present feelings under wraps for Cameron.


Cameron has always loved Logan yet he loves him so much he decided to stand by while Logan loved and married another. When a night out with his friends turns to tragedy he blames himself for being in the wrong place and for not nabbing the guy when he had a chance. His life crumbles around him. He goes rouge to catch the guy they call The Judge.


Morgan Campbell made me cry real actual tears of sadness about 10% into this book. That is a sign of a good heart breaking story. She shed serious light on a subject we see in the news lately and that’s random acts of violence against the LGBT community. That hit home for me. We are all entitled to love and be loved and it doesn’t matter who that person is. She has taken a delicate subject that could go wrong in so many ways and crafted it to be beautiful and heart breaking yet repair your heart at the same time. I have absolutely loved this whole series and will always recommend her books to anyone who will listen.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home