Thursday, March 15, 2018

New Review! Genesis:The Awakening by A.C. Greenlee 5 Cranky Stars

Genesis: The AwakeningGenesis: The Awakening by A.C. Greenlee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


This book is a steal and a breath of fresh air.


Stuck at a university in the middle of nowhere, Victoria is a genius with financial issues and a debilitating disease that threatens her future. Not to mention the committed-non-relationship she's in with Kaizer.


As forces gather and the body count mounts, Victoria finds out her destiny is much more than she ever considered.

I really liked Victoria from the get-go. She's smart, independent, and completely relatable. Kaizer... hmmmm. I had a part time hate/love affair with him - a bit like Victoria, but their snappy dialogue made me laugh and keep turning pages.


This is the first book I've read by A.C. Greenlee, but it won't be the last.

If you like PNR/Fantasy - grab this. It's a bargain!

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home