Tuesday, March 20, 2018

New Review! Ill Will (Savannah PD Series #3) by Rachel Renee 5 Cranky Stars

ILL WILL (Savannah PD Series, Book 3)ILL WILL by Rachel Renee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


The Savannah Homicide Crew is back in action. Eliza is still dealing with the aftermath of Dan’s betrayal from the previous book. The action picks back up and changes are being made to the department, and to each member’s personal lives as well.


The story flowed easily, and the action was steadily paced. I felt like I was right there with Eliza, Liam, Coop, Paul, Jimmy, and Cap. There was plenty of twists and turns in this story. There was one pivotal moment where I literally screamed holy plot twist. I don’t recommend doing this if everyone is asleep at the time.


I really liked how we got to know other characters in the story a bit more. It really felt like we were allowed a peek into their lives and their personal drama. I would recommend this book to others, especially if you love a great whodunit.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home