Tuesday, May 15, 2018

New Review! If You Say So by Teagan Hunter 5 Cranky Stars

If You Say SoIf You Say So by Teagan Hunter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Awwww it’s a story about the boyfriends. You remember the boyfriends from We Are The Stars right? Nate and Blake stole my heart from their first introduction and I have been waiting for this story forever.


Blake and Nate have hit a rough patch. Blake is struggling mentally and has froze Nate out. Nate has made a mistake and is trying to get him and Blake on the right track. Everyone can see how much these two love each other. They’ve gone from best friends to lovers and want to find that line again.


I can’t say too much because I don’t want to give too much away. Teagan Hunter tackled a big subject in this novella. It has a lot of heart and some fan yourself worthy make out sessions between the boyfriends. I absolutely loved this book and I wish we could have more. She stomped by heart but mended it back. I have such awesome hopes for Nate and Blake. We even got to see Carsen and Elliot as well. If you haven’t read We Are the Stars you need to so you can jump into this tasty little novella.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home