Tuesday, May 8, 2018

New Review! Stumbling Into Him by Molly O'Hare 4 Cranky Stars

Stumbling Into HimStumbling Into Him by Molly O'Hare
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Stumbling Into Him was a quick cute read. With a colorful cast of characters who stole my heart from her father Henry to Ripley and of course Lord Waffles the corgi.


Holly was a literal train wreck. The girl was down more than she was up. While out taking Lord Waffles for a walk she takes a frisbee to the face. The god standing above her is way out of her league well according to Holly any way.


Ben is a well loved Veterinarian. He is out with his beloved shepherd Ripley when he collides with Holly. He is enamored by the clumsy girl with a big heart and a spitfire attitude. They quickly fall for each other but it’s not without its pitfalls. The one person standing in their way is the horrendous witch with a capital B that is his mother Barbra.


I liked this book I truly did but I felt the whole klutz issue was overboard. It was just a constant part of the book to a point it overtook the story. I liked that Holly was a girl with a real body. Granted those issues overtake her sometimes like her thinking she isn’t pretty and slim enough for someone like Ben. I hate his mom plain and simple. She was a deplorable human. She made me angry and I kept saying self this isn’t a real person. All in all this was a very cute read.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home