Thursday, May 3, 2018

New Review! Lies and Secrets (Boston Latte #1) by Fiona Keane 2.5 Cranky Stars

Lies & Secrets (Boston Latte #1)Lies & Secrets by Fiona Keane
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2.5 stars


I'm trying to think of how to write this review and I'm having trouble. This story left me confused and troubled.


The story starts out with Julian freaking out because he lost Aideen. (I'm a little fuzzy on this) He runs into his brother and they devise a plan to get her back.


Aideen owns and runs a coffee shop with her friend. She suffers from unexplained migraines that cause her to black out and the only one who comes to her rescue is Julian, who is also her kidnapper.


From what I gathered the story is based on the Irish mob and their presence in the states. I really wanted to love this book. I was excited when it showed up on my kindle but it is extremely confusing. From Aideens inner monologue to Julian's hot and cold routine it was hard to keep the story straight. I'm still trying to figure out what the plot is. One thing I can say is that the writing was edited well. While I didn't always understand what was happening I didn't run across grammatical errors.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home